Thursday 25 October 2012

Kids Playing in Mess - Guest Post for Wriggly Rascals


This is a guest post 'Kids Playing in Mess' for Wriggly Rascals.  Wriggly Rascals was set up by Shona Motherwell, a frustrated mum of twins Mhairi and Archie to get mums together to share pregnancy, baby and toddler advice via quick surveys to get the facts about what other mums do.  Our mums pass on loads of great tips to mums who have asked for help.  If you would like some advice, get in touch at www.wrigglyrascals.com.  You can also find them on twitter @wrigglyrascals.


Our Very Messy Day

The Peppa Pig storage box had been residing on the top of my eldest sons wardrobe for sometime.  Every now and then I would glance at it, remember what was in it and quickly look away.  Occasionally I thought I heard its contents whispering 'Let me out, let me loose!' but I tried to block it out.

Then the day came.  It was hot.  My children were eight and two.  Yes it was time.

The box full of painting paraphernalia was opened...


Read how our day panned out here and take the survey about how you feel about your children playing in mess?  Help other mums decide whether to let their kids pay in the dirt and have some messy play at times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to quack your thoughts along with me and will always try and quack right back.