Friday 30 March 2012

Monthly Feature : Marvellous Mum

This is the second post in my new monthly feature 'Marvellous Mum' where I highlight a wonderful Mother for the star that she is!  I believe that all Mothers should be marvelled at, whether you are a stay at home mum, work at home mum, work full time mum, part time working mum - if your life works for you then you should shout about it.

This month I am featuring, possibly the most inspirational Mum I have ever come into contact with.  Heather Von St James contacted me a few months ago, as she felt my blog was inspiring and requested if I could put a link to her own blog on it.  Heather briefed me on what she was hoping to achieve and once we started chatting I wanted to help her 100%.

I find Heather and her life honestly and truly one of the most amazing things I have ever learnt about.  If you want to read about a women, wife and mother that has battled cancer (beating the unthinkable odd's of 90-95%) by taking a chance on a hugely unknown and dangerous course of treatment because she believed she deserved to watch her daughter grow, and done it with a smile and a sassy kick, then continue on to Heather's story here

3 comments:

  1. A very inspiring story and a terrible way to contract such an awful disease. Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of these posts. The story of Heather is truly awe inspiring. What an amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lady is a true inspiration and fighting tooth and nail to raise awareness of the real danger of asbestos. It's shocking to know what it can actually be in!

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to quack your thoughts along with me and will always try and quack right back.