Reasons to be Cheerful (#R2BC)
This week has been pretty action packed so without further ado, this is what has made me Cheerful this week :
* I successfully completed The BUPA Great South Run. 10 miles on a chilly, but thankfully dry morning in Portsmouth.
* The Great South Run afforded The Hubby and I a rare weekend alone together. We caught up, laughed, and had a lovely time just the two of us.
* It is Half Term, which although manic is a pleasure.
* A friend has asked if I could do some social media volunteer work, for the charity GRACE, which I am really excited about.
* I have also been talking to the same friend about being involved with another exciting project, but details are still top secret at the moment.
* My Sister in Law is recovering at home from her massive surgery of last week so we went and collected my beautiful 18 month old nephew to look after for a few days, to ensure she has proper peace and quiet at home. He is adorable and it is lovely to see him and J2 at the age where they can play nicely together.
* I managed to get an instalment of Camomile Crescent written and published within a week, rather than the usual two. The mind is in overdrive of plot lines now, for that and some other WIP I have on the go.
* Lynsey The Mother Duck blog has received a record number of views for the month, which always thrills me.
If you want to know more about the Reasons to be Cheerful blog hop and would like to check out other cheerful bods, fly over to Mummy from the Heart.