I always find it strange, how some weeks when you think you are not going to have any time to do anything, you find yourself fitting in copious amounts. I guess when you have a lot on, you are more on the ball and punchy. I find my old 'work self' coming back into it's own and life takes on much more structure.
So despite thinking that I would be lost in a world of bubble wrap, boxes and brown tape this week, things have actually been rather exciting. So here are my 'Reasons to be Cheerful' for this week :
* I started running again and it felt amazing. I also worked out a schedule whereby I can actually fit training in.
* In addition to this, on days where running has been 'rained off' I have undertaken an exercise DVD both Fitness and Yoga.
* I signed up for several 5 - 10K races as incentives on days I might not feel like running.
* I have found a friend that is inclined to sign up for the 2013 Virgin London Marathon with me when Charity places become available.
* I have managed to write almost everyday on my blog, and for that I am really seeing an improvement on traffic. I am so amazed, viewing figures this month are double anything I have ever had in the past and this makes it all worth while.
* I had such a great response to the very personal blog post 'Dark Days' I have decided to make it into a short series of posts.
* I found some time (while J2 was taking an unusual daytime nap) to start some character building work for my book idea.
* Packing has continued and to date I have only broken one cup!
Other inspiring and 'Cheery' souls can be found over at www.mdplife.blogspot.com