It is always a good sign when you are happily participating in this Blog Theme for a third week running. So without further ado, these are the things that have made me 'Chipper' this week :
1. My beautiful nephew, who this time last year, came into the world at just 34 weeks gestation turned ONE and is fit and healthy and happy.
2. I got to spend 2 hours in the presence of an amazing author, Jodi Picoult, listening to her read, speak passionately about research and answering any question thrown her way. Awe inspiring - most certainly.
3. I managed to finally get on top of the ironing - big, huge excitement was had over this.
4. I finished my current book and started a new one - I love the anticipation of starting a new book.
5. The Easter Holidays started so I get lots of extra time with J1.
6. Due to Easter weekend, my deserted seaside abode springs to life with an abundance of visitors which is always great to see.
7. The weather has been good enough for multiple park visits with J2 - I love watching him running and climbing, although it still gives me a pang in my heart for J1.
8. The Voice continues on BBC and I am absolutely loving it.
9. Another friend announced she is expecting her second baby and had the clearest scan picture I have ever seen.
10. We had a wonderful time at a reunion of J1's old school class, it was fantastic to catch up with all the other children, parents and amazing teachers and teaching assistants. Can not wait for the next one.
Other inspiring and 'Cheery' souls can be found over at www.mdplife.blogspot.com